July 3rd, 2012

I’ll just leave this here.

I’m not giving up. I PROMISE. A huge shout-out to my readers who have contacted me with encouragement, and especially my comic-making comrades for motivating me. You should read these comics, in no particular order. Simply Sarah. I feel really lucky to have been on the receiving end of such kind words from the artists responsible for those great works.

Thank you all, and see you soon.

Comments

1. Em says:

YESSSSS NEW PAGE!! KEEP IT UP :D

2. Comichero says:

awww I dont really enjoy loud placs either sweetie but its a night club / party so you should try to enjoy your self a bit

thanks for the new page, keep up the great work enjoy your 4th

3. Mouse says:

Keep it up!!! I love this comic, I still check it EVERY day just to see if there is an update. For a socially awkward and very low self esteem lesbian myself, I simply love reading this!

Thank you for the comment! It really moves me to read comments like these and keeps me inspired to keep drawing. I’m sorry if I disappoint you with slow updates. But I’m really happy you like my comment!! Try to think a bit more highly of yourself and get out there!! :D <3

4. Kat says:

Yay, new page!

5. Meg says:

Yay <3 I love this comic, just caught up on what I've been missing out on.

6. Mouse says:

I LOVE Romy’s top, I want one 8*( (yes I see it is over a dress)

7. Keira says:

I’m glad to see an update! We are here to support you in any way we can!!

I notice Bailey is going out all alone… Maybe I should pop in there and keep her company? :D

Thanks for the support! The comments really do keep me going and inspire me to draw even when I’m tired and stuff. :D So thank you!!

And yes, Bailey definitely needs some company!

8. Amieechu says:

Yaaaayyy! :D :D <3 <3 <3
    I love the group shot

9. Threvlin says:

Oh noes! Now I’m all caught up from my archive dive today! Time to await the next update impatiently.

I hate when I run out of archive on a comic, haha. Sorry that my updates have been really infrequent. I was dealing with some really major art block and self-doubt for a while, but I’m back on track to updating once a week. (Tuesdays). So feel free to check back in on Tuesdays for updates. Thanks for reading and commenting!! <3

10. MissJ says:

OMG I love this comic, I really hope you continue it soon. I’m beginning to have withdrawls already!! Keep up the good work!!1

haha, oh noo!! Sorry to give you withdrawls! I was being really bad with updates for most of this year but i’m finally getting my inspiration back.. finally!! haha. I’m updating on Tuesdays these days so you can check back on Tuesdays for updates. :D Thanks for reading and commenting! <3

11. Kat says:

This page still comes up first after only typing “h” in the address bar.

12. Momo says:

You can do don’t give up! I love this so much!!