November 9th, 2011

Oh snap an update. Updates should run about once a week. But not necessarily the same day. Woopsiedoodles.

Anyway, yeah. Check out my tumblr. That’s where the magic happens.

See ya later, HOME SLICES.

Comments

1. OmegaBlue says:

It should be illegal for one person to be that adorable. And think right now she’s at least the Charles Manson of adorableness.

2. Kat says:

Did anyone else read the “GET ON” super dramatically? XDD
    Cute page~

3. Blibberinghumdingers says:

Loving the comic! The art is really incredible, and it makes me laugh a lot! Keep up the great work, and I hope to see an update soon :)

4. Amy says:

Two girls, one bicycle…

5. Nerdtress says:

Is it really possible to have never ridden a bike in the US? I mean, here in Denmark ALL children learn from a young age, and when they get older (around 12 years of age), there’s a school thing that they have to attend for something like 25 hours to get a sort of driver’s license. It’s mandatory.

Whoah, really?? In the United States, riding a bicycle never comes up in education of any sort. If your parents don’t teach you to ride a bike, you probably won’t ever learn. (Maybe this is different now. But there were never any bicycles for us to use at my schools.)

It’s uncommon for an adult in their 20s to NOT know how to ride a bike. But it’s not unheard of. I know some people who never learned.

Anyway, thanks for the comment. Very interesting! :D

• Colin says:

American (specifically, Californian) here; can’t ride a bike. Soo, yup, we suck. =/

6. Max says:

This is THE cutest comic, and one of the funniest i’ve ever read!
    Loving it so far, so keep up the good work!

You’re too kind! :D Thank you so much for your praise, haha. I’ll just be over here getting an inflated sense of self-worth, if anybody needs me.

7. Kat says: