June 21st, 2011

OH SNAP it’s a MOSTLY-IN-COLOR update! The awkward posing begins. I might keep doing the occasional flat color like this. It didn’t take as long as I expected.

VOTE to see some 20’s style ladies. I’m working on a short story with another arteest and we’re still banging out the ideas and whatnot, so here’s some brainstorming sketches.

We might post about it on tumblr when we have a bit to show. Okay, see ya soon!

Comments

1. Keira says:

Can I just state I love Bailey and want to make sweet sweet love to her? Lmfaao

Awesome page!!! LMFAO Romy’s face is hiiiilariiious!!

Ahaha, thanks!! I think Bailey’s pretty popular with readers.. But she’s not that popular with the ladies in the comic!! ahaha.

Thanks for the comment!! <3

2. Pumpkins says:

*suddenly realizes I’m all caught up* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D::O -is also black- Go Romy, go!! xD

3. Pumpkins says:

*points to above comment- it broke! luckily, I got into the habit of copying comments before i post on things, especially if it’s long! h3h3h3 COPYPASTE ORIGINAL RESPONSE GO x3

also HOOOOOOOOOT!! :D I actually spent the last few days reading this! Unfortunately I don’t remember how I stumbled upon it at all :S oh well

Anyway, this is the first GL webcomic I have read and it is pretty effing sweet! :D :D :D Im more of a yaoi fangirl but I’ve always said it’s not fair to only read the yaoi! So I made my own yuri fanfiction but got pwned for chapter 3 as I suddenly realized I didnt know how ladies…”get down” so to speak.

Wow I just realized I got al off topic hahaha! xD I DIGRESS, i really really love this story the characters ae jsut awesome though I am wondering where those other two crazy girls went off to. and I hope it goes well with Hannah!! :O -is also black- Go Romy, go!! xD

Oh nooo! I hate that moment when you reach the end of the comic.. Sorry! I wish I had A BILLION more pages for you to read!! But you can subscribe to the RSS and just catch the updates as they come out.

Thanks for your comment!! I think a lot of people start out reading yaoi and end up wanting to give yuri a try, too. I’m grateful for those people!! Heh heh.

Go, Romy, go!!! I agree!!! Haha. She’s gotta go for it!!

I’m really grateful for the time you spent reading and leaving a comment. Thank you. Comments like yours inspire me and keep me going even when I’m totally unmotivated or tired.

4. That kid who sits in the corner and draws at parties says:

I too, have recently finished the archives. Ah, so long, instant gratification; hello, being up to date. Saw this comic as an ad on Tegaki E, I think. Now I’ve stayed up until quite a late hour of the night reading these awesome comics! Thanks for sharing them with the world.

Ahh.. yeah, the unfortunate moment when you reach the end of a comic. :C I hate when that happens. Though I guess it’s nice to be all caught up, too.

Also, woo!! I guess the ad on Tegaki E is worth something! :P

Thank you for your time and very kind words. I’ll remember them when I’m feeling totally uninspired. <3

5. Kat says:

Haha Romy likes it. Secretly ;D

6. yatagarasu says:

I also found this webcomic through Tegaki E – have read through all the Heard and Seen as well. I like your art style and how your characters and situations feel real. The story is really drawing me in!

Yatagarasu -Thanks for the comment!! :D Glad to see that the ad on tegakie is bringing some people in, hehe. (At the least, I can also support Tegaki so they don’t go under, heh.) Anyway, thanks so much for the compliments and I’m so glad you like it!! :D