February 16th, 2010

Happy Lunar New Year! I drew this whole page while wanting to throw up. I am awesome, and I haven’t even thrown up yet.

My old roomie Dale wants to win a contest so she can have a decent wedding. Vote if you want.

My twitter. My facebook. My lifejournal. My Korea (formerly Japan) blog. My formspring (ask questions anonymously or  just read previous answers)

Bedtime.

Comments

1. Gijett says:

Poor Vlad, what is Elliot hiding?

2. JLily says:

Omgosh! I think I know what happened! Can’t wait until the next update.

3. Ceja says:

New reader. Love your comic. Can’t wait for more.

Sorry that you kinda got to the comic at a bad time! Right when my computer had to go and break.. haha.

But updates will be more consistent now.

4. jenny says:

“Updated Monday and Thursday”? … Jus sayin…

Oh hey! I’ll be sure to buy a bunch of laptops and keep them in my luxurious mansion just in case my laptop ever breaks again. But really, a broken laptop is no excuse to miss an update for a comic that is drawn entirely on the computer.

I guess I should go ahead and quit my job, too, to make sure I never miss an update for my oh-so-appreciative readers.

Seriously though, whiney comments like yours aren’t IN ANY WAY appreciated.

Move to a foreign country and get a full-time job dealin with 5 year-olds all day, then start a webcomic and let me know how easy it is to keep your schedule. Especially with a broken computer and no internet access.

5. Shinami says:

Yea, saw the comic listed on Pictures of You as a recommended reading and figured I’d give it a shot. It’s been good but you have a lot of room to improve on your story telling and drawing abilities. That may sound like a bad thing but I mean it as a compliment. I also gotta say that Vlad showing a little disdain towards “breeders” was a bit refreshing. I don’t often see that kind of attitude in a story. It seemed to humanize him a little for me.

During the party, Elliot seemed to indicate that Vlad and Romy both know his twin. “I thought you both remem-er, knew.” I totally missed it and had to go back to look for it. -_-; It makes for a nice little twist in the works. I wonder if he did something to Elliot or his twin when he was drunk at the diner… *imagines the possibilities* So yea, I’m liking it a good bit so far. Keep up the awesome work. =)

/end wall of text

• devyn says:

Love the comic…can’t wait for the next update.
      Think I know what happened. ;) But I won’t post it and spoil it for the other readers.

6. just_pan says:

when is the next update?

My laptop has been broken this entire time. Buying a new laptop and getting it imported into a foreign country takes time, a lot of time. Not to mention the fact that I didn’t have the money to BUY a new laptop until I got another paycheck, so.. that was the reason for the looong delay.

For future reference, you can usually find out what the deal is and when the next page will be updated by checking out my livejournal.

7. Oh MY GOD. Elliot, He…HE was the one who-
    OH MY GOD *I literally screamed from sheer OMG-ness.