October 26th, 2009

Sorry for the long delay. I’ve started working a temporary part-time job, which will soon become a full-time job for a few weeks.. all while looking for a real job. And my wrists aren’t any better. They’re worse.

HEARD WILL ONLY UPDATE ON MONDAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

It can’t be helped. Between the current job, future job negotiations, and wrist pain, I can’t do better than that. If you want to read the news as it develops, feel free to friend me on livejournal— no permission necessary.

(If you feel the need to flame me or whine in comments or emails, please just kindly STFU instead. I don’t owe you anything, and you’re a jerk if you think otherwise. Cool people emails and comments are still appreciated, though! ¬†And don’t encourage the trolls by arguing with them, it’s not worth your time.)

Comments

1. Anonymous Peep says:

Oh, the drama! I love it! (the in-comic one, I mean). :)

2. Xirena says:

I love Heard. =)
    I’m willing to wait for Monday-once-a-week-updates.

Girl, live your life. =D Hopefully your wrist will get better, though. =( It is a bummer it’s giving you such trouble. Bad wrist, badddd.

Anyhoo… Take care!

3. Coffii Junkii says:

Any updates is fine with me!

Sorry about the crap in life, I know the feeling. So I send you a mind-cookie via the interwebs. Please enjoy responsibly.

But omg, Vlad drama. Can’t wait to see how this turns out.

4. Eve says:

Updates are awesome… plus, the fewer they are the more regular they’re likely to be! (hopefully)

5. Joanna says:

Sounds like you may have some carpal tunnel starting up. Often times it actually originates in the shoulders. make sure you’ve got an ergonomic computer setup – never reaching and the keyboard almost level with your lap. Try taking anti-inflammatories, icing your wrists and frequent back/shoulder massages to break up muscle knots. Take care of you – you have a lot of fans wishing you well :)

6. Tessa Moo says:

crud i picked the worst time to find this comic. THE SUSPENSE, WHAT SHALL I DO???? i read it all in two ddays, and i was all happy, and i was just reading through and i was like “what’s elliot hiding?” and then i couldnt find the next button. this stinks.

terrific comic though.

7. Robin says:

Hope the wrists are improving. I got over it by what Joanna said, going to an ergo keyboard, and fixing the height on the monitor (center of monitor at eye level or slightly below, takes the strain out of the neck) I thought it was all silly until my wrists started to ease up. Take your time, heal. Your fans will be here when you come back, I know I will be. Take care of yourself, you’ve only got one you.

8. Monica says:

Did this take long to research? Worth it if so

9. se doigter says:

Well, the article is in reality the freshest on this notable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the fantasti c clarity in your writing. I will right away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Genuine work and much success in your business endeavors!

10. Nice. Thanks for writing this. Its always great to see someone help out the world.

11. Nidia Magri says:

Have you ever regarded as adding more videos to your website posts to maintain the readers far more entertained? I imply I just read through the entire post of yours and it was quite beneficial but given that I’m far more of a visual learner,I discovered that being much more helpful. Just my my concept, Beneficial luck.

———————-