September 21st, 2009

I’m back! Thanks for being patient while I recovered from a badass cold. I’m feeling a lot better.

VOTE to see a bonus comic – Freudian slips were never so fun!

This page goes out to the memory of Yoshito Usui, beloved artist of Shin-chan. I grew up watching Shin-chan in Spain, went on to collect all of the published volumes of manga I could find.. and I’m really sad to hear that the story will never end the way he had in mind. :c Don’t know Shinchan? Check out my favorite opening.   (Funnier if you know Japanese, oh well!)

Also, if you’re an artist who attends conventions (or you’re friends with one), don’t forget to check out Yaoi Vs Yuri! <3 Thanks.

Comments

1. Rikki says:

this is going to sound super nerdy right here, but Hannah’s face reminds me of Haruka from Sailor Moon in the second panel.

also hooray for getting better. There was a nasty flu going around where I live last week and when I saw you were sick last Monday my initial thought was “Oh dear, first it gets my friends, then me, now my webcomics.” xD

Hannah’s looks were largely inspired by Haruka, actually. Some of personality, too. My very first fictonal crush lives on through Hannah! <3<3 Being a nerd is good.

Yeah, it seems like tons of people got sick at around the same time as me. Luckily I just had a cold, no flu. It was still annoying, with the hacking and coughing.

2. Nate Fakes says:

Well, that’s a good combination!

3. Coffii Junkii says:

Glad your cold is gone. I had two colds this week, that was a bitch. But I have some half finished Heard fan art I will send to you when it’s done.

PS, Romy’s eyes look epic with the sicky bags under them with the close up. Much win.

4. Animegurl says:

I read your extra comic about the ”gold stars,” and I was wondering… Does that slang only apply to lesbians, or gay men too?

5. Red Remover says:

Hello thanks for the blog post, I was searching for your Facebook page so I could like it. Will you guys be adding facebook connect anytime soon?