July 16th, 2009

It’s still Thursday in the states, so I’m OK! Yeah! Go me! ┬áI’m going through some personal hardships at the moment. I’m sorry for the recent late updates, and the late updates to come in the future as I try to sort my life out.

VOTE to see Vlad’s reaction to this SCANDALOUS scene!

And, as always, thank you for reading. I truly appreciate that you all take a few moments out of your day to read this, and to leave me feedback.  Really, I am grateful.

Comments

1. Bavette says:

Now, THAT is something to make a night into a GOODnight.

I bet they will wake up next morning all fuzzely goodely-googely… Hee Hee

2. zalion says:

eh life is life got crap to deal with deal with it first up dates can wait :D

3. Vic says:

I always think the first kiss is so exciting! I can’t wait to see more.

4. The Pete says:

If you got life issues, sort them out. We fans wil wait for the fun to continue when you get back. Just warn us if you plan to drop off so we don’t worry that you left for good.

5. Malin says:

The comic is getting better and better!

Take care of yourself! If you don’t feel that you have the strength to draw right now then it’s ok to take a break, us fans don’t wan’t you to update if you don’t feel well :)
    Don’t push yourself to hard, sort out your personal problems first :)

Love Malin

6. elle says:

Its cool man, if you need a break take a break. I love this comic soo much I could wait 100 years for the next update.

7. AeroG says:

That’s alright, anticipation is a fun thing, especially when the next page brings something exciting *had a spaz attack, literally* OMG SQUEE!! She kissed her! *bounces up and down* Yay! Omg, it’s gonna take me forever to calm down now x)

8. Bitay says:

The ultimate kiss of surrender.

9. CourtneyD says:

I have severe dark circles under my eyes too, I like that you have managed to make something I have always been insecure about HAWT.