April 1st, 2009

Okay! Well, I hate to state the obvious but you’ve all probably noticed that Heard has switched artists. Don’t get me wrong, I’m going to keep WRITING Heard, but I just don’t have the time to draw anymore. On top of being in school full time, I’ve been hired to draw a while.

Although the style is REALLY different, I think you’ll find that it really suits the story! Perhaps even better than MY style!

I hope you guys will support me and Urban through this transition. I’ve been really worrying about the reaction to the change, but in the end I really just have to follow MY vision for the comic. :) See ya next week. (Heard will update on Wednesdays now, to fit Urban’s schedule.)

Comments

1. SCara says:

Not a fan of the furries…I adore this comic. I just hope I can look past it…

2. lil says:

April 1st (:

3. Packmate says:

Furries yay!!!!

4. Enzel says:

Ahaha, this is the first webcomic I’m reading that actually pulled an April Fools this year. Gave me a good chuckle.

5. Chirplet says:

Oh wow! That was an awesome April Fool’s joke! I totally fell for it at first. Though I feel a little guilty to admit that I was looking forward to a regular update schedule.

6. Kierys says:

Holy crap, how did you guys set this up? How long did you plan it out? Who’s idea was it? Brilliance. Sheer brilliance. You guys rock.

7. ZiZi says:

Holy cow this freaked me out- until I remembered why I’d been telling everyone that I’m no longer gay and am in fact in love with Gary Barlow…

Happy April 1st to you too XD

8. Jamie says:

I almost spat hot chocolate all over the screen when I read it this morning. It took me a minute- and looking at the other two comics- to know that it was actually an April Fool’s joke.

Meanie.

Still, love the comic.

9. Sara says:

Ha! I’m looking at this several days late, so it took me a little while to catch on — my roommate actually got a good picture of me making a horrified face at the screen.

10. lefty says:

Jesus, even years later this got me. I thought at first it was a guest comic, then I read the text and was like WTF. Then I was debating with myself to continue reading it or not. I’m not a furry but I’ve read comics that have anthromorphic characters, but after reading the comic so long with normal humans I thought I’d have to pass on this. Curse your glorious joke! Almost a year and it gets people.